We want to make sure you know what we’re about, what happens next and that our events are fun and enjoyable for all. So please read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions below to join.
On joining meyoo social and at future meyoo social events I confirm the following:
- I am over 21 and single
- The details I have provided to meyoo social relate to myself and are correct
- I take responsibility for my own health, safety and wellbeing, and understand that I am solely responsible for my interactions with other members both whilst participating in meyoo social events and if a relationship of any kind should develop following an event
- I will treat other members and the meyoo team with respect and in a manner which I would be expect to be treated
- I understand it is my responsibility to arrive on time and that the group cannot wait for latecomers. Refunds will not be given if you miss an event due to arriving late.
As a member of meyoo social I understand & agree to the following:
- Meyoo will email me details of events, newsletters and occasionally notifications of events directly from us via Eventbrite, the service we use for you to purchase tickets.
- meyoo social will keep your details confidential and will not disclose details to any third parties unless you grant permission for us to do so e.g. if you attend a speed date where mutual matches are emailed
- meyoo social provides social introductions. We do not provide a vetting service, nor do we offer any guarantee of dating or relationship. We are not a marriage broker service
- Membership of meyoo social is currently free
- Please note that we do not offer refunds. However where cancellation is 7 days prior to the event you can carry the credit over to an event of your choice or alternatively transfer your ticket to a friend who is a member. In the unlikely circumstance that the event is cancelled refunds will be given in full.
- If at any point in the future a membership fee is introduced you will be notified of this after one years free membership expires and given the option to join as a paid member. We will never take payment automatically and do not hold any payment details on file
- To attend events you must become a member of meyoo social.
- Membership is on a yearly basis and subject to change
- You may terminate your membership at any time after which you will no longer receive details of events. Please inform us in writing if you wish to do so that we can arrange for this.
- meyoo social reserves the right to terminate membership at any time where a member’s behaviour is viewed as inappropriate or illegal. The following are examples of inappropriate behaviour, and the list is in no way exclusive: verbal or physical abuse of any kind, the use of recreational illegal drugs whilst attending an event, stalking, repeated lateness, and any sexist, racist or ageist comments towards members or the meyoo social team
- Any complaints should be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply within 7 working days
- meyoo social owns and retains all intellectual property including website information and logo. Unless permission has been granted, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, use or sell any intellectual property for any reason
- We reserve the right to amend terms and conditions of membership at any time and will notify you of this. If we do not hear from you within 28 days of notification it will be assumed that you are in agreement with these changes
- I fully understand and agree to the meyoo social conditions of membership
Join meyoo social Now!